Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Little About Me

I recently just started following this blog: 1+1+1=1. She is doing a celebrating having 1000 subscribers, so I thought I join in the fun.



My name is: Jen

I have: one adventurous husband and two kid's - Autumn (6) and Cody (18 months)
I am: a Christian, a wife, a homeschool parent, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a missionary, aa pretend cook, a photographer wanna-be, a scrapbooker, and a lover of all things chocolate with peanut butter.

The name of my blogs are: Be Thou Exalted and I'm a HomeSchool mom

I blog about: my God, my faith, my kids, my husband (when he lets me!), my photos, my scrapbooks, my home, my friends, our homeschool, and well, basically whatever happens in my life!

I have been reading at 1+1+1=1: for just a few days now

This is my first time commenting on 1+1+1=1: yes

My favorite Bible verse: Isaiah 55:8-9
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

No comments: