Well, we're home! We had a really great trip, but its so good to be home. Since so much has happened I'd thought I'd do this post in bullet form...my fav!
- Florida was very hot and humid.
- It rained almost every day we were in Florida.
- You can see pics from our trip here.
- I won't go into much detail, but on our way to Florida one child pooped everywhere, and on the way home the other child puked everywhere. Ahhh, the joys of being a mommy.
- We were able to visit a pastor friend and his family in Clermont, Florida. We were at their church awhile back for a mission's conference. We had a really good time of fellowship.
- Florida was very hot and humid and rainy.
- I was able to do all our laundry before we left, so our suitcases are filled with clean clothes rather than several loads of dirty laundry.
- I love coming home to a clean house!
- I love the low humidty here in Pennsylvania.
- It was very hot and humid in Florida, oops did I mention that already.
- Today my dad hosted a picnic for our bus kids. You can see pics of that here.
- I am so glad to be home.
- I am now going to catch up on all my bloggy friends.
~ Jen ~