Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

A Little Boy and His New Toy

When Autumn turned 1 we bought her a little quad. It took her awhile to figure it out, my husband thinks its because she's a girl. Men! Anyway, Cody is fascinated with cars, and loves anything with wheels, so we decided to buy him a quad.

Here he is when Patrick first showed it to him.
There's a little button on the right handle bar.
He knew exactly where to push to make it go!
Needless to say, he love his new quad.
Of course, my little man can't just sit and ride it...
My future photographer...
...and just for fun!
I love bathtime pictures!!


~ Jen ~

2 comments:

Ellen said...

So cute. I love bathtime pics too.

Traci Michele said...

You have an adorable family! Nice to meet you! Come visit my blog fellow "mommy".

Have a great day!

Love,
Traci