Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happenings...

My family has an annual yard sale every Memorial Day, so I've been trying to gather items to sell. I always say if you want to live with less, live as if you're moving out of the country soon. I rarely buy things without thinking, "Can I ship this to Australia?", but somehow we still tend to accumlate stuff.

Everyday I've been trying to throw something into the yard sale box. Autumn will be finished with school on Friday! I can't tell you how excited I am about this. Friday is also the day my brother is coming home from his Advanced Training. We've seen him once since the beginning of January.

Anyway, I was telling you that to tell you that since there is no school next week, and I can probably guilt my brother into doing some babysitting, so that I can gather more stuff for the yard sale, organize and price it. Last year I think I made almost $80, and whatever else didn't sale went to good-will. I just love decluttering my house.

After the yard sale, I plan to do some major spring cleaning and packing more stuff up for our big move. So, that's about all thats going on here...oh, and Patrick and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on Friday. Pics and all that good stuff to come!

~ Jen ~

No comments: