Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blessings

I have been wanting a new camera for awhile. I've been doing a lot of researching and comparing prices. I had it narrowed down to a Panasonic and the Canon Rebel (pictured). I'm not a great photographer, but I want to get better, and with the camera we had, well, it just wasn't happening. I recently started selling some stuff on ebay and was saving up the money. Well, the Lord blessed, as He always does. A few days ago, a friend stopped by our house and gave us this camera. God has blessed us with some really good friends, and I'm not just saying that because they gave us the camera. I truly feel blessed to be friends with this person. The song "Ain't God Good" keeps coming to mind.

Ain't God good, to give us so many blessings?
Undeserving that's what we are.
We ought to thank Him, love and praise Him,
A little bit more today, a whole lot more tomorrow.

~ Jen ~

2 comments:

Ellen said...

That's wonderful. I'm so happy for you. I love that song. I just asked a friend for some advice and part of her advice came from a song,"I'll talk to the Father for you"

A Dusty Frame said...

How exciting!!! That's the camera I have. What lenses did you get?:)

Happy learning! Let me know if you want to know some good resources.