Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some Scrapbook Pages

A friend asked if I would post some of my scrapbook pages. So I thought it would be fun to post some of mine, and then ask if you would post some of yours.
I made this album of all the extra pictures I had of Patrick.


My cousin's wedding (2003)

I have an ongoing album of all the homes we've lived in (6 and counting).

Just for fun...
If you scrapbook...
  • Post some pics of your scrapbook pages
  • How many albums have you made?
  • How long have you been scrapbooking?
  • Where do you like to buy your scrapbooking supplies?

I've been scrapbooking since 2003. I have done 8 - 7x7 albums, 1 - 9x9 album, and 12 - 12x12 albums. I have also made 3 Storybooks. I purchase 99.9% of my scrapbooking supplies from Creative Memories.



Click on the Mister Linky and add your blog's address. If you want to see other's scrapbook pages just click on the Mister Linky. (I'm not sure how to add Mister Linky where everyone's else's links just come up without clicking onto something else. If someone know's how, can you share the secret?!)



4 comments:

A Dusty Frame said...

Sounds fun:) I'll have to try to take a photo of some of them later:)
Lizzie

Julie said...

Sadly, I don't scrapbook. Not that I haven't tried, it's just too much work for me for now. I just keep taking pictures, hoping that one day I'll be able to create scrapbooks for them!
So, at the scrapbooking convention, do they supply the pages and stuff, or do you all bring your own, and just get together with other scrapbookers?

Dawn said...

Thanks Jen. I'll post some of mine in the morning before ya'll get up. :)

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

I made a post! http://shelfie.blogspot.com/2008/11/scrapbooks.html Thanks for this idea!