Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Guess who's coming my way?

Okay, the picture gave it away! Isn't he just the cutest?!! My dad called and said there was an article on the front page of our local newspaper. According to the paper, the Extreme Makover: Home Edition will be in our area in November, it will then air in January. Sadly, we don't get this channel, but I watch the full episodes on their website. I love Ty's magazine and website. So, I went on the website of the company doing the contracting work. They were asking for volunteers (for all areas of work, not just contracting work), so, duh, I volunteered! I choose the 10pm-6am shift, because the kids will be in bed. How fun could this be?!! I'll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

Mrs. J said...

Wow, that is amazing! Do you know what you'll be doing? I can't wait for your posts about this soon. 10pm-6am is kinda scary teehee.