Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

CVS...again!!

Remember a few weeks ago CVS had the L'Oreal Advance Revitalift for free after ECB's? Well, my store was out, so I ended up getting a rain check. Anywho, I decided to use the rain check tonight and realized that there was a buy 1 get 1 free deal. So, I ended up getting both of these L'Oreal products for FREE!! My CVS was also out of the toothbrushes that were free after ECB's so I asked for a raincheck on those. Since the limit was 5, the cashier gave me a raincheck for 5 free twin packs of the toothbrushes!! How cool is that.

Also, some have asked what ECB's are. They are Extra Care Bucks that CVS gives. They print on the end of your receipt when you have purchased a qualifying item. Then you use them on your next purchase like a coupon. My goal is to not spend more ECB's than I am going to earn. Any other questions? Feel free to ask. I am no expert, but I'll be glad to help!

Don't forget to check out Money Saving Mom and The Centsible Sawyer for more great deals.

1 comment:

The Savvy Mama said...

I have heard of many people getting such great deals at CVS. I'll have to look into that!

It's pretty exciting that you may be able to volunteer for Extreme Makeover. When we had our TV that was one of the few shows we enjoyed watching. Hope it works out!