Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Changing of the Rooms

I can't wait until we have actual walls to paint. I love the cabin, but I do like other colors than brown and white. Its hard to put up pictures, too, because of the logs. Anyway, here is the kids room. I still need to put up their pictures and stuff, and need to organize our clothing, but for the most part the changing of the rooms is done...

Cody loves all the crawling room he has now. Here is Autumn's closet, its to the left in the picture, you can see a little bit of white on the bottom.

and the inside, which I am quite proud of!




3 comments:

Mrs. J said...

so organized!

Katina said...

Good for you! It looks wonderful!!! Love the closet!

Dear Abbi said...

I love what you've done with the place...especially the closet! I'm loving those white crates right now, too!