Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Its my party and I'll cry if I want to!


So, I was supposed to have a Mary Kay party tonight. A friend of mine had one a few weeks ago, and everyone wanted to do another one, so me being me volunteered to have it at my house. Earlier in the week I had my first cancellation, then another one around 5:30 tonight and another at 6pm. So basically I had 1 maybe 2 people coming, and did I mention its pouring outside? Autumn was greatly disappointed, in fact she was crying! One of my friends was supposed to bring her daughter for Autumn to play with. Anyway, instead of rescheduling and this possibly happening again I changed it to a book party, anyone need anything?!! We dodged the raindrops and went to Redbox at our local grocery store and rented a few movies for the night. I heard a lot of good review for "Bella", anyone seen it?

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

sorry about the Mary Kay Party.

I haven't seen Bella yet but I want to.