Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

A Family Reunion and a Beach Wedding

I don't have any pics of the reunion, because we were in and out in an hour's time. My dad and brothers watched the kids for us while we were at the wedding. Thanks, again, guys!! Here's what our drive there looked like...
The wedding was supposed to be on the beach, but Hurricane Hannah interfered. I was looking forward to seeing a beach wedding, but even more disappointed than me was the bride. They were able to have it at a local country club, and made it as "beachy" as possible. Everyone in the bridal party were in bare feet, there were shells on our table and instead of throwing rice, we threw these at the bride and groom...
Patrick got bonus points for hitting the groom on the head, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Here's the beautiful bride and her son...
And the bride and groom...
and us...

Congrats to Mr & Mrs Glynn!

No comments: