Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CVS - .20 cents!

I ran to CVS to pick up a prescription and while I was there picked up a few things for Patrick's trip next week (he's going out west to see the Grand Canyon). I paid $0.20 for everything pictured and earned $9 ECB's for the nail polish.


The Gatorades were 5/$5. Chex Mix were $1 each and I had $1 coupons. The starburst were .50 each and I had a coupon for buy 2 get 1 free. The nail polishes were $3.99 each and earn $3 ECB's. I threw the gum in because I was -$1.80!! I wasn't even planning this trip, but glad I made it! Don't forget to check out Money Saving Mom and The "Cent"sible Sawyer for CVS scenarios, deals, and coupon match-ups.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Driving all the way out there just to see the Canyon!?! Wow! I'm impressed...or is he flying? We were about 1 hour from the Canyon during our travels. But skipping an extra 2 hour drive won out over seeing the Grand Canyon. lol! Towards the end of deputation we didn't get in our vehicle unless it was absolutely necessary...but I think we traveled a bit more they you guys have so you may not feel the same. Why aren't you going too?