Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Works for Me

As a teenager I hated making my bed. I still do. Mainly because our bed is against a wall, and its a major pain to make. We live in a small house and spend a lot of time in our room. Its like our living room, our computer and tv is in there. For some reason it makes a big difference in my day if my bed is made. I've never participated in this before, but this morning after I made my bed, I said, "That works for me"! Check out Rocks In My Dryer for more Works for Me Tips.


4 comments:

Cyndi said...

I agree! A made bed can make all the difference! (And I don't love making mine, either, but it works for me...)

:)

Anonymous said...

My grandma always says if your kitchen is clean and your beds are made your house will feel clean. I wholeheartedly agree!

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Well said! FLYlady would be proud!

I need to do this more often too.

Anonymous said...

I also dont like making our bed, but my Honey loves climbing into a made bd a night, no I try and make it....notice the word try :P

Amber