Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven

Updated...I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, but tomorrow's another day! After being gone for a weekend, it always amazing what my house looks like when we unpack. We got home at 3am this morning. We are leaving this Friday on yet another trip. We're going to Florida to visit my husband's family (mainly his mom for Mother's Day, since it will be our last one in the states). So, I have a lot to do around here besides our normal deputation stuff. Making a list always helps! So, here's my list for today...
  • Unpack
  • Laundry
  • Take out all garbage
  • Check brother's schoolwork -DONE
  • Clean Bathroom
  • Get coupons together for CVS and groceries - DONE
  • Go to CVS - DONE!!!!!
  • Dishes - DONE
  • Go through Cody's clothes, pack up stuff too small (can't believe I am doing this already!) - Done
  • Go to dad's for supper (Monday night ritual!) - DONE
  • Post pics of weekend
  • Make schedule for rest of the week - DONE


No comments: