Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2017

My Kids' First Performance

Thanks to NT School of Music my kids have been taking guitar lessons.  I'm so impressed with how much they have learned in just 2 terms.  This past week they had a music day for STEM week.  This meant that every child learning an instrument came together and practised for a performance at the end of the day.  They had everything from the trombone to the drums to guitar.  There are quite a number of students taking guitar.  They played Ode to Joy for the performance.  Some of the kids played chords while others played the notes.  It sounded great!

My kiddos with their guitars.


Mr. Starr, their amazing teacher!



Because they were at school all day I had to pack them a lunch.  This was the first time I have ever packed a lunch for them to take to school.  And yes, I wrote them a little note.





No comments: