Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

A New School Year!

Here in Australia we school year round.  So while all my Americans are halfway through their school year, we are just about to start.  I love the beginning of a new school year.  There is just something about freshly sharpened pencils, brand new notebooks, and a new box of crayons!

I shared on my blog a few months ago that we have a new schoolroom.  Up until then we used our kitchen table, which was fine and we made work, but it is such a blessing to have a separate place just for school.  We still have a few more painting projects that we need to finish, but for now the room is usable and that's all that matters to me!


My desk

Kids' desk



Our curriculum arrived!

The unboxing!

I highly recommend this book for every homeschool mom.

Cody's curriculum - 4th grade

Autumn's curriculum - 9th grade


We start back up on the 6th of February.  We have a fun field trip planned this week.  Hopefully I'll have lots of photos to share!

No comments: