Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Seashells, Starsfish, and Sand Dollars...

Zoology 2 Exploring Creation with



We have been working our way through Apologia's Swimming Creatures of the Fifth Day.  I've enjoyed learning alongside my son.  We have just 2 lessons left until we have finished the course.  Cody is already looking forward to the Land Animals course next year.  As we have been doing Swimming Creatures, I've been trying to find more hands on things for him to help him in learning.  He learns so much better this way.

We have made our way to the ocean in Darwin several time to pick up shells and other treasures there, but we were still missing a few things.  I went online and found Australian Seashells.  They have a huge supply of shells, starfish, sand dollars, sea urchins, and so much more.  I placed an order with them letting them know we are a homeschooling family, and they generously added a few extra items.  

Cody with all our treasures from Australian Seashells.

A display I made to show off our treasures.


Also, here is our almost finished ocean box that we have made with
Apologia's Swimming Creatures of the Fifth Day.




No comments: