Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

CrossTimber {Homeschool Review}

 
Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews
 
 
Christmas isn't too far away!!!!!  
If you're looking for a unique gift for that special someone, keep reading!

 
 
Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews
 
 
It has been a pleasure working with John from CrossTimber designing our Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse.  He was very easy to work with and had great suggestions in helping with our choices (there are many!)
 
Because we are in our new schoolroom now, I decided to have our school's theme verse done in a print.  I'm kind of going with an ocean theme, and John led me to the many different ocean backgrounds.  I love the ocean and I love sunsets, so I chose this one...
 

 
 
 

As a bonus gift, he sent my kids each a personalized bookmark with their names and a Scripture verse on it.  I did not tell them about this, so they were so thrilled when I opened the package and they saw these...

 
 
 
Aren't they beautiful?!
And such great quality!
 
 
Do you know what your name means?
Want to find out?
Interested in having authentic research from a Biblical perspective?
Would you like a beautiful mug with your name and meaning on it?
How about a birthday or Christmas gift for a loved one?
 

 
Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews
 
 
CrossTimber has everything from plaques to bookmarks to mugs to music boxes.  They have an amazing variety of products AND designs.  I think that was the hardest part for me was to choose which background I wanted on our items.  They have backgrounds with animals, lighthouses, oceans, butterflies, and much, much more.  You can have your first name, last name, multiple names, or even a Scripture verse like we chose.
 
It is very simple to place your order.  You use the navigation menu at at the top, you choose the product you're interested in, then you pick your design, you can even choose to have it framed, you add your name, then click "add to order" and you're sent to checkout.  They do the rest!   
 
There is an "ask us" button at the bottom.  They were VERY fast in responding to my emails, and they sent me a photo of my product before it was sent.  I live in Australia and it took just over 2 weeks to get here.
 
 
Here are some great discounts for ordering multiple items.  I'm already thinking of Christmas gifts for nieces and nephews, and I'd like to have one done with our last name.  These are such unique gifts for your friends or family.  Names are special, people pay attention when you say their name during a conversation, and I can't think of a more meaningful gift than something with their name and it's meaning on it.  
 
Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews
 
CrossTimber are hosting a great giveaway, 
click the photo below to be led to the link:
CrossTimber 2016 giveaway
 

You can find CrossTimber on Pinterest and Facebook.



For more reviews for CrossTimber click below.
Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews
 
Crew Disclaimer
 
 

No comments: