Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Couch 2 5K


If you recall a two years ago I was doing the Couch 2 5K (C25K) program.  I ran up until my brother came to visit (by then I was onto the 5K to 10K), and started running with him, but we quickly realised we don't run at the same pace.  :)  Him fast, me slooooow.  So, we started another exercise program together and I never got back to running.  A few weeks ago, I met up with a friend and we decided to do the C25K program together.  It's been a huge help running with a friend.  Knowing she is there waiting for me at 7am helps motivate me to get out of bed, and the same for her.  The accountability is awesome.  We are currently in the middle of week 5, and bracing for our 20 minute run on Friday.  But I can't wait to be able to say, "I ran 20 minutes!"  I'm just curious, who else has done the C25K and stuck with it? 





No comments: