- We started the year by flying back to Australia after a 6 week trip to America. I believe we celebrated the New Year somewhere over Hawaii.
- After being home just one day, we got a call that Patrick's uncle had passed away.
- We started helping at the church in Barunga by just attending Sunday morning services.
- Autumn started 7th grade and Cody started 2nd grade.
- February we started helping with the Kid's Club on Wednesday nights.
- Cody turned 7 in February.
- We were finally able to purchase our home in March.
- Had a fun field trip with our local firemen and policemen.
- I celebrated one year at my part time job in April.
- We celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary in May.
- In June we went to Alice Springs and finally got to see Uluru (Ayers Rock).
- In July we started prayer meetings for the adults while Kid's Club is going on.
- We celebrated Territory Day with lots of fireworks for our Kid's Club in Barunga!
- In August, one of my dearest friends and her family came to visit us.
- I started teaching Religious Instruction in the Barunga Community School.
- We took a field trip to Tindal Caves.
- In October we started our Teen Group in Barunga (probably my favourite ministry).
- Autumn turned 13!
- We held a Thanksgiving dinner for some close friends.
- We attended lots of Christmas activities.
- Rode in a fire truck!
- Had a wonderful Christmas service in Barunga.
- And brought the New Year in together as a family.
Well, Cody didn't quite make it to midnight.
Please know, I do not share any of this for my own credit...
To God be the glory and to Him alone.
For without Him none of this would be possible.
Happy New Year!