Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

My Verse

 
I guess you could say this is my life's verse or my theme verse.  No matter what you call it, this is my verse.  It's the one that I always go back to.  It reminds me that my plans are not His.  We have been in Australia almost 3 years.  We prayed for 3 years for our visas to come here.  This three years has gone by much faster than the previous 3 years!  It's just a good reminder that God is in control, that He has a perfect plan, this His ways are not mine, and that I need to leave my life in His hands. 
 


2 comments:

Angie Tester said...

Hi Jen,
That's a great verse to hold on to.
Hope you are doing well and getting excited about your trip!
We'd love to go back ... x

Be Thou Exalted said...

We are counting down the days until our trip! I loved all your photos!