Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

The Amazing Trident iPad2 Case {TOS Review}

Trident Case Review


So far all of the amazing products I have reviewed have been for the kids, so when we were asked to do a review for Trident Case I was thrilled!  I love my iPad2, and although the kids do play with it quite a bit (we have lots of great educational apps on there!), they know it's mama's!   I have all my favourite apps on my iPad and enjoy reading books on my Kindle, browsing Pinterest, or checking Facebook.  Needless to say, the iPad gets quite a bit of use around our house.


We were given the Kraken A.M.S. Case for Apple iPad 2/3/4 in orange to review! 

Trident Case Review


Installing the case over my iPad was fairly easy, but you do have to make sure everything clasps just right.  It does include a small instruction booklet to help you along.  I was able to assemble it with out the instructions though.  :) 


On the first day of having the new case it got dropped, the child who did that will remain nameless, but he's too cute to be mad at for very long.  The Trident Case feels very solid and durable.  It really is an incredibly sturdy and rugged case. 


I've always had cheap cases on my iPad, and the dents and scratches prove it.  The Kraken A.M.S. case has silicone (a rubbery material) on each of it's corners, every port is covered.  I was a little surprised by the silicone, but when the iPad got dropped, I realized why.  It give it an extra cushion when it hits the floor.  It's a very smart design!  We've used it daily for over a month and the silicone is still in tact.  I was expecting my son to have picked one of them off by now, but they're all still in great shape.

To provide maximum protection the Kraken A.M.S. consists of shock-absorbing silicone inner layer (check out the above photo), covered by a hardened polycarbonate outer-casing, with a built-in screen protector.  This case is military tough and tested!

Check out the features for the Kraken A.M.S. Case for Apple iPad 2/3/4:

Here is the youtube playlist of the Trident Case Tough Test:




Impressed?!  They're amazing!

We've all had that moment (or maybe just me?!) when you drop your phone or tablet and you have that sudden gasp of breath while you push the button to turn it on.  With the Trident case, you no longer have to worry!  I don't panic anymore seeing my son carry my iPad down the stairs.  I trust the Trident Case.  It's great for all ages.



The Kraken A.M.S. Case for Apple iPad 2/3/4  sell for $69.95.  My last case cost me about $30 and was no where near as durable and protective as this case.  I think that's a great price.  I am planning to buy a Trident case for my iPhone as well. 

Trident Case has a case for just about every electronic device out there.  From iPhones, to the Blackberry, to Kindles, to Samsung, and so much more!


The offer free standard shipping in the US and Canada AND the Trident Case is proudly made in the USA !


Oh, and just so you know, you can build your own case!


Click to read Crew Reviews
Crew Disclaimer

No comments: