Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Thirty-One Catalog/Online Party

Hello, everyone!  I am hosting a Thirty-One Catalog/Online Party.  Most of you know about Thirty-One and love their bags and other organizational items.  If not, it's a Christian company named after the Proverbs 31 lady.  I came across their company a few years ago, and fell in love immediately.  There are so many great patterns to chose from. 

One of my favorites is this purse...


The great thing about it is that you can change the skirt (they detach under the flaps where the silver buttons are) and have a different purse every week!  You can purchase the purse in brown or black.

My next favourite is this tote bag with a zipper top...


I have a few of these bags.  I use one for my Sunday School class and carry my teaching materials and whatever craft items I need.  There are three pockets on the one side and two on the other, plus a netted pocket on each end.  I love the zipper top!

If you are interested in browsing the catalog please click here and be sure to click my name so I receive the credit.  Also, if you are in Australia and would like to order, I am having the items sent to my brother and he will bring them when he arrives May 27!!  For those in the US, your order will be shipped directly to you!









No comments: