Halo, apa kabar kamu?
How about you?
Autumn's opinion of Mango Languages: "It's awesome!" (She is rarely a girl of few words, but she summed it up well.)
They are continuing to make Mango Languages even better, and I want to share with you what is available right now, and what will soon be available.
What is currently available on the site:
- Over 60 different languages
- Progress Assessments
- Built-in journals, discussions and wikis
- Collaborative learning spaces
- eNote messaging /chat rooms
- Access to embedded/downloadable content
- Support from other community members
- Calendars to schedule meetings or study groups
Over the next several months, they will be introducing other exciting features like:
- Enhanced Tracking and Progress Monitoring - including seat time (for students and parents)
- Goals and Personal Lesson Plans (both stand-alone and tied into Mango courses)
- Resume and Portfolio Builder
So how much does it cost?
1 subscription is $18/month or $125/year total
2 subscriptions is $28/month or $175 /year total
3 subscriptions is $38/month or $225/year total
4 subscriptions is $48/month or $275/year total
5 subscriptions is $58/month or $325/year total
I've never paid for language lessons, but I think this is a great price. (The number of subscriptions are the number of children using the program, and each person can learn as many languages as they want.) I love to try things before I buy them, and I suppose you're the same so if you're interested in trying it for free - click here!