Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Making Time for Family Time

Life gets so busy sometimes, and we often forget the importance of spending time with the family.  Sure, we may see them everyday, but we often miss out on that quality time.  My husband is really good at carving out time for our family.  Some times we just stay home and watch a movie, sometimes we go bowling, or sometimes we go for a walk/hike, like we did today.  My husband found a dam about 30 minutes from our house, so we took a nice drive, and then walked up to the dam.  It was nice to get out with just the four of us.  We were only gone for a few hours, but it was just nice to have that break.  I hope you all find the time for family time.  It's so important.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Sarah Ortiz said...

Hello! I am a follower of your blog and a fellow baptist and blogger over at www.theortizs.blogspot.com
I have missionary monday every monday and I was wandering if I could have your permission to feature you and your family as missionaries? All I would to is use your personal description of yourself from the Baptist Misssionary women blog and encourage people to go check out your blog and follow. thank you!

sarah ortiz