Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blogger or Wordpress

So, I'm kind of getting a little tired of Blogger.  I've been blogging for 5 years.  I really like the clean look to Wordpress.  I feel a little bad for even thinking of switching to Wordpress.  I've been with Blogger since the beginning.

Here's the thing.  There is no extras with Blogger.  Wordpress looks clean and sharp.  I love all the extras.

So yesterday, I decided to check out Wordpress and play around with it.  Well, I couldn't get the page to load.  I tried for hours.  I changed some things in my settings, but it still wouldn't work.  I shut my computer down and started again.  Nothing.  The top bar with the links and my photo saying I was logged in would come up, then the rest of the page wouldn't load.

For those of you using Wordpress, am I doing something wrong?  I don't think signing on would be difficult!

What are your thoughts - Blogger or Wordpress?  And why?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tried WordPress for almost a year - using my own host, not a WordPress.com site - and I found it to be a hassle. Of course, I have little children, so not much time to learn a new platform. I switched back to Blogger because it was just easier. The wordpress.com sites are set up similar to Blogger and have the "WordPress" look. Hope this helps. :)