Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

A recap...

 


I feel like since I arrived home here in Australia from my trip to America that I've hit the ground running and haven't stopped.  I've been a bit absent from here because of computer problems.  It seems to be the same thing as before, it overheats and shuts down.  We replaced the fan, but in replacing the fan we just saw that it was clogged.  We think it needs to be cleaned again, but it takes quite awhile to take the computer apart and get to the fan then to reassemble it.  My battery also is giving me problems.  Lord willing, I can get a new computer before the end of the year.  I really want to work on a 2013 calendar with my Scripture photography, but I can't do that on this computer.
 
Anyway, I'll give an update in photos.  I love the instagram app on my phone.  I've probably taken more photos with that lately than with my camera.  Sad, I know, but it's so quick and convenient!
 
~ November 21 we celebrated Thanksgiving with some American friends.
    ~November 22 - Thanksgiving! We celebrated Thanksgiving with just our family, then decorated the house for Christmas.
     
     
    ~ November 23 - Our one year anniversary of arriving in Australia!
     
     
    
    ~ November 30 - Last day of school!  We are off until January 28, 2013!
     
    
     
    ~ November 25 - Autumn's 10th birthday!
    
     
    I think that gets me caught up with November.  As I was in between writing this post, my husband gave me my birthday present...
     
    A new laptop!!!!!!!!!
 

1 comment:

Jessica Curtis said...

Awww! Happy birthday! And what a great gift! I know you were just mentioning the problems with your old one. :)