Week 4 Update -
- I did the 30 Day Shred Monday-Saturday! 6 days - woohoo!
- Drank lots more water, although that's easier to do now that we're in the wet season. It's very hot and humid here, and will be for the next six months or so.
- I didn't count my calories, but tried to just be cautious of what I ate and how much, plus I did very little snacking.
- Memorized the verse.
"Keep thy heart with all diligence,
for out of it are the issues of life."
Week 5 Goals (last week of the challenge!)-
- Exercise 6 days. I finished day 21 of the 30 Day Shred on Saturday, so I have 9 more to do before I leave for America on the 17th (10 days away).
- Continue drinking more water, less soda.
- Count calories.
- Memorize verse.
I can hardly believe I have exercised nearly every day in the past 4 weeks (21 out of 28 days). Posting on twitter everyday has been a fun incentive for me. I also make a mark on my calender of the days I've exercised. Today at church two people asked me if I was losing weight - what a boost for me to keep on!