I went a few weeks without making my normal to-do list [aka - weekly goals]. I was a mess. Although things were getting done, I just couldn't see it. So I decided to get back into my weekly to-do list, there is something about checking off an item that makes you feel good! I like the Money Saving Mom's ideas of dividing into categories, so I tried that this week.
1. Plan Patrick's birthday
2. Read books with Cody
3. Do a craft with Autumn.
4. Finish reading Dug Down Deep by Joshua Harris
5. Do the 30 Day Shred 3x
6. Write post for another blog
7. Set up weekly posts for Baptist Missionary Women blog
8. Edit Scripture photography
9. Prepare Sunday School Lesson on Tower of Babel
10. Work on Ladies Bible study
11. Type songs for church and print bullitens
These are my main goals for the week, I have lots of other little things to get done, but these are my top 10...actually top 11.