Over at the Baptist Missionary Women Blog we have a weekly blog hop called Missionary Monday. Every week is a different theme, and this week we're asked to post a little about ourselves. So here's a little about me! (Keep reading for the giveaway!)
- I'm a pastor's wife in Australia (been here 8 months!)
- I have two kids - Autumn and Cody
- We homeschool, and live to tell about it!
- I enjoy photography and scrapbooking
- I am a pastor's wife that can play the piano...just not very good!
- Since moving to Australia I have gotten over my addiction to Mountain Dew (this could be because Mountain Dew just doesn't taste the same here!).
- Paul is one of my favorite people in the Bible.
- I love to read missionary biographies.
- I have some of the best friends in the world...literally in the world as some are in America and one is moving to Indonesia!
- I love my God more and more every day, and pray that my life will be one that others will see God's glory and power!
Now that's a little bit about me. You can also follow my blog on facebook. Recently I hit 100 likes on facebook, so I decided to host a giveaway!
I'm giving away a new copy of Evidence Not Seen, one of my favorite missionary biographies!
To enter leave one comment for every entry...
- Tell me your favorite book.
- Follow me through google reader or email.
- "Like" me on facebook.
- Share this giveaway on facebook, twitter, or your blog (leave link), one entry for each.
I will announce the winner on Monday, July 30!
*Please note this giveaway is hosted by me! I will purchase the book through Amazon and have it sent directly to you!