Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Day in the Life of a Four Year Old

Cody turned four in February.
He is 100% boy.
He keeps this mum busy! 
My husband drew this drawing of Cody.
So Cody decided to look like it! 
He loves tools and working on things.
He says, "I wanna be like daddy." 

He is always full of one-lines.  He loves to us that we're his best friend.  Which is the cutest thing.  A few weeks ago, I found some pee on the floor.  I called him over and asked him why there was pee on the floor.  He said he didn't know.  I asked him if he knew who peed on the floor.  He said (with his finger tapping his mouth) "Why would daddy do something like that?"  It took everything I had to not burst out laughing.  I kept it under control and corrected him for lying.  But it was so funny!

No comments: