Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Gots a Favor...


My brother (who reads my blog religiously, right, Josh?) entered a contest, and made it in the top 10!  The winner gets to go to the NFL draft and announce the Bronco's 4th Round Pick.  (Honestly, I'm not sure what that means, but he's pretty excited about it!)

Now, being his sister and all, I need to push for bonus points.  I did take his only (at the time) niece and nephew and move all the way to the other side of the world.  So, I need some help.  Would you please, pretty please go to this link (CLICK HERE) and click "like" to like the Kwal Paint facebook page (you can unlike after the contest), then scroll through the photos, my brother (Josh S) is the last photo (it's the photo above), please "like" the photo.

I'll keep you posted if he wins!  Thanks, everyone!

No comments: