Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Blog Hop

Photobucket

I have been working on another project lately (because like I told the ladies on my baptist missionary women group on facebook) I have so much time on my hands!  We (my missionary friend, Carole) started a group for baptist missionary women on facebook over the summer, it quickly had over 400 members!  God is good.

My idea for the group was a place for us missionary women to come together to encourage and pray for on another.  God has truly blessed.  I believe God wanted me to take this a bit further and I started a blog for the group.  Carole, has been a great help and encouragement to me in this process (thank you so much, Carole!).

So, if you're a missionary or if you just want to see what's going on on the other side of the world, we'd love for you to come over and check out our new blog.  If you have a recipe or devotional to share please email us at baptistmissionarywomen.blogspot.com

No comments: