After much thought and research and prayer, I think I finally have our fall curriculum decided on...now to start buying it!
Preschool (Cody, age 3)
- Answers in Genesis Preschool Curriculum
Grade 4 (Autumn, age 8)
- Math - Abeka
- Language - Abeka
- History - Abeka (but may also try the Mystery of History)
- Science - Apologia
- Spelling - School of Tomorrow (this is a first for us, I don't like Abeka's spelling)
- Bible Reading - School of Tomorrow (looks like fun)
- Literature - School of Tomorrow (another first, I did this when I was in school, so I wanted Autumn to try it)
- Art/Writing - Draw, Write, Now
I'm still trying to decide when to start. If your vis*as are approved we will wait until January and begin with the Australian school year (they school year round). If we don't hear anything, I will probably start some of the School of tomorrow courses, and just keep praying I'm making the right decision by holding off!