- Autumn is at her first away camp...I'm sure she's loving it, but I miss her.
- Our car broke down yesterday on our way to work with a church in Mesa, AZ.
- It was the fuel pump.
- It broke down 1/2 mile from a rest area, so we were able to limp it there.
- We had to wait at the rest area for almost 6 hours for help to come.
- The rest area was nice, and thank the Lord that it wasn't too hot.
- I'm so thankful that I have an iPad with 3G.
- Only the Navajo Nation participates in daylight savings. There we are 2 hours behind Pennsylvania, here in Mesa we are three hours behind.
- Cody woke up at 6am.
- We receive word that our visas are being processed. They need some more paperwork from us, but at least we know it's being processed.
- Pray that we're able to make appointments and get things together quickly for the visas.
- Pray that our car will keep on running.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Posted by Jen at 3:16 AM