Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

How to be a Great Wife...even though you homeschool by Todd Wilson

This is another book I picked up at the homeschool convention.  I've read so many self-help books on being a better wife, mother, woman, etc, but what I like about this one is that it's written by a man.  It's the husband's perspective of how I can be a better wife even though I homeschool.

Homeschooling takes up a lot of time, and at the end of most days I'm drained and have nothing left to give to my husband.  Todd Wilson is a fun author.  He throws in some light humor to help with the tough topics.  If you're a homeschool mom and struggling with finding the time to do it all, read this book.  It only cost $7.99 on his website - Familyman Ministries.

Here's one of his many funny comics, please notice May, that's me right now...

 

1 comment:

Julie said...

I read Lies Homeschooling Moms Believe, and really felt encouraged by it. I may have to get a copy of this book, too!