Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn

I am reviewing this book for Blogging for Books.  This is my first review for them.  I absolutely love books.  Free books are even better!

For Women Only was a good read.  It was a fairly short book.  I recently read Love & Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs, and the two books share the same topic - Respecting our husbands. 

I really recommend this book for women before they are married.  I think so many marriages are struggling because we women fail to respect our husbands and they fail to show their love.  In Ephesians we are commanded to have love and respect in our marriage. 

Although I find it hard to say the words "I respect you" to my husband, I try to find ways to show it.  Shaunti explains different ways that you can show respect to your husband.  I encourage you to read this book if you are struggling in your marriage or soon to be married.

*This review is my own opinion.  I was given the book for this review.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Loved this book, too!!!! We got it and For Men Only at a marriage seminar.