Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wordless Wednesday, But with Words

I just came across a fun weekly linky party.  (Is that what you call it?!)  I always feel so constrained with the Wordless Wednesdays.  This sounds like more fun - Wordless Wednesday, But With Words.

Here is my brother, Jason.  I have 4 brothers (Craig, Josh, Jason, and Jeff).  We didn't know Craig until about 18 months ago.  I am 8 years older than Josh, 11 years older than Jason, and 14 years older than Jeff.  I'm very close to my dad and brothers.  So you can imagine the surpise we felt when Jason enlisted in the Army.  Here is a photo of him when he enlisted.
Here he is at his boot camp graduation.  We were so proud of him, yet somewhat nervous about his future.
Here is he in Iraq.  I'm so thankful he had facebook.  We were still able to see some pictures and talk frequently.
I'm so proud of my brother.  He will be coming home very soon.  I can't wait to go give him a big hug.



and then, she {snapped}


No comments: