Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Yearly Kid's Checkups

The kid's had their yearly doctor's exam.  Yay to no shots today!  I take them together to make things easier.  Cody is terrified of the doctors.  He cries when he has to stand on the scale, he sits on the floor when they want to measure him, and he keeps his mouth clamped shut when they want to look down his throat.  I really have no idea why, he just does.

Cody is in the 95th percentile for his height, and 85th for his weight.  Autumn is in the 75th percentile for both height and weight.  Although I'm barely over 5 feet tall, my husband is a few inches over 6 feet.  I'll probably have tall kids.

So overall the appointment went well.  I'm so thankful for healthy kids.  I hear of so many families struggling with health issues, and praise the Lord we have been blessed in that area.

No comments: