Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Swagbucks - Earn Amazon Gift Cards and more!

Search & Win

I have mentioned here before how much I love swagbucks.  I have earned over $200 in Amazon gift cards just for using swagbucks.  It's so easy!  I simply signed up with swagbucks, then downloaded the toolbar, and then everytime I search for something (facebook, ebay, blogs, hotmail, etc.) I just use the search box in the toolbar.  I randomly earn swagbucks.  There are many things you can redeem your swagbucks for, but I chose the $5 Amazon gift card.  For every 450 swagbucks I earn one $5 Amazon gift card.

Now's the time to sign up.  You will earn 30 swagbucks for signing up and for new members you can earn an additional 25 swagbucks when you enter the code: BirthdayFun .  I also read on another blog that if you enter the code: BirthdaySavers you can earn an additional 50 swagbucks.  I can't promise that last code will work, but I know the 25 code will work.

So what are you waiting for?  Go sign up...PLEASE use my referral link here!  Thanks!! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TheBauerFamily

No comments: