I've never made an actual goal of what to read for the year. Recently I purchased a ton of books on Amazon, and since they were all on a pile from when I received them in the mail, I just added a few more and took a picture. Here's what I plan to read this year...
- I'm planning to read my Bible through in a year (that's the pretty blue Book on top).
- Fascinating Womanhood by Helen Andelin
- The Normal Christian Life by Watchman Nee
- Forgotton God by Francis Chan
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan (not pictured, still need to order)
- Better Off, Flipping the Switch on Technology by Eric Brende
- You Can Still Wear Cute Shoes by Lisa McKay
- What Do I Know About My God by Mardi Collier
- Finding Your Purpose As a Mom by Donna Otto
- One Million Arrows by Julie Ferwerda
- Bruchko and The Molitone Miracle by Bruce Olson
- Hudson Taylor's Spiritual Secret by Dr. and Mrs. Howard Taylor
- The Beloved Disciple by Beth Moore
- Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
This list is in order of the picture (from top to bottom) not necessarily the order I plan to read them. A few of these I have read before, but plan to read again. I'm currently reading Love and Respect.
I'm joining Life As Mom in sharing my reading list. So, please tell me, have you read any of these books before? What are you reading now? Any good recommendations?