Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Blizzard Bloghop


There is a conference going on right now for Bloggers.  I doubt I'll ever make it to one,  I don't know, maybe someday.  Anyway, I came across a few blogs who are participating in a bloghop, so I thought I'd join in.

This is me...my name is Jen.  I love cooking, scrapbooking, and photography. 
 This is my husband, Patrick.  I'm so thankful for the godly husband God has given to me.  This May we'll be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary!
 This is my daughter, Autumn.  She just turned 8, and she's in 3rd grade.  We homeschool with Abeka.
This is Cody, he'll be 3 next month.  He is all boy!  His newest trick is to hold out his arms to his imaginary motorcycle, give a few loud revs of the throttle and take off running across the house, sound effects and all.
I hope you take a look around.  I post a lot about our life, my coupon deals, my favorite pictures, my latest cooking projects, and more.  Feel free to become a follower...and leave me a comment so I can stop by and say hi!

7 comments:

jjschulz said...

Love your pic at the top. Did you take it? It is nice to meet you. You have a beautiful family.

Be Thou Exalted said...

Yes, that's my photo at the top. It's of the creek that runs in front of my house. Thanks for stopping by.

Melinda said...

Motorcycle riding at three? Sounds just like my middle son - he's 14 and still happiest when the engine is purring! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm a new follower from the hop! You have a beautiful family and I am looking forward to reading more posts from you.

Mrs. Sergeant

Unknown said...

following from the bloghop! what a beautiful family!

Roller Coaster said...

I'm a new follower from the Blizzard Bloghop! You have a beautiful family. ;) Nice to meet you!

Wife on the Roller Coaster
http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com

pippasmum said...

Your family is lovely! I'm also a mother to two, a girl and a boy and we have been married about the same amount of time.
I look forward to getting to know you! Enjoy the bloghop!