Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

NYC - Mary Poppins on Broadway!

Our final stop in NYC was Mary Poppins on Broadway!
My brother won a gift certificate, so we ended up paying $35 for 4 tickets!


Waiting for the show to start. 
My daughter and her crazy eye.
It grosses me out every time! 
Mary Poppins was excellent!  I would highly recommend it to everyone!  After the show we went back to the hotel to get our things and then made our way to the train station.  I was glad we got to see the Empire State Building.


We got our train at Penn Station which is underneath Madison Square Gardens.  Our trip was quite a success.  The girls had a great time (besides all the walking!), and Julie and I had a great time.  I've always loved New York City, and I can't wait to go back!!

1 comment:

Shari said...

I've heard all good things about Mary Poppins, and I hope to take my two oldest daughters to see it this year.