Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Momma is calling in sick!

I've been sick this week and it's reminded me of the scene in You've Got Mail where Kathleen Kelly is sick and Joe Fox stops by with daisies and tries to be her friend.  (Note this picture is not from that scene in the movie, I couldn't find one, so this is close.)

(Photo credit - google images)


Saturday evening I started feeling sick.  Not flu sick, head cold sick.  I woke up Sunday morning with a full-blown head cold.  I laid in bed most of Sunday and Monday.  Tuesday I would get up, do a few things then go lay down.  Wednesday I was starting to feel better, but then my husband started feeling sick.  As of today, I'm still coughing, sneezing, and sniffling.  My husband is still in bed.  We're a sharing kind of family.

No comments: