Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I'm Reading

Jessica at Life As Mom has been giving monthly updates on what she's reading.  I typically give reviews of books I've read, but I'm a little behind.  I have a list on my side bar of all the books I've read so far this year.  You can also click on Reviews there on my side bar to read my reviews.

I'm currently reading Having a Mary Spirit by Joanna Weaver.  A few years ago I read Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World.  It was a good book, so when I saw Joanna wrote another book I wanted it.  I'm only in the first few chapters, but so far it's wonderful.  I also went on to her website and downloaded the devotionals that go with it.  I'll let you know when I'm done, but I'm sure it's going to be good.
 While on Life as Mom, she mentioned this book...
I've added it to my evergrowing Amazon cart.  Thank the Lord for Swagbucks!  So what are you reading?

No comments: