Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Swagbucks

Search & Win

Swagbucks.  Have you signed up yet?  If not, now is the time to join.  If you sign up this week you'll get 30 Swagbucks just for signing up, and if you enter this code: SBTVisOnTheAir you'll get 30 more!  Here are ways I earn swagbucks...
  • Download the toolbar
  • Use the toolbar to search for everything (facebook, my blog, hotmail, etc.)
  • Do the daily poll
  • Check the trusted surveys everyday (you get a swagbuck just for checking)
  • Watch videos
  • Get referrals
  • Add Swagbucks as a friend on facebook, they'll let you know when there is a code out there.
  • Read the swagbucks blog, it also lets you know about codes.
I always redeem my swagbucks for Amazon gift cards.  I currently have $50 in Amazon gift cards.  For 450 Swagbucks you can get a $5 Amazon gift card.  Not into Amazon?  There are many other gift cards you can get, plus tons of other prizes.

If you do decide to sign up....please, pretty please use my referral link!

No comments: