Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Reluctant Entertainer by Sandy Coughlin

This was one of the books I purchased through Amazon with my swagbucks. Although I'm not a "reluctant entertainer" I really enjoyed this book. My main problem is that our house is very small so it's kind of tight quarters when I do entertain. She gave some ideas on how to remedy that problem, and I appreciated her thoughtfulness towards all age groups of women and the different stages of life.

Sandy gives lots of ideas and encouragement to help you be the hostess with the mostess! And what I love most is that she does it somewhat from a Biblical view.

If you don't feel like spending the money on the book save up your swagbucks and get the Amazon gift cards! (Don't forget to use my referral link!)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

This looks like a wonderful book. I'm going to look for it. Thanks for the recommendation!

FishMama said...

Looks like a good book. You must have been one of the first to read it. Didn't it just come out?

Be Thou Exalted said...

Yes, this is a fairly new book.