2. Do you have a calendar in your kitchen? If so what is the theme? Nope.
3. What is your favorite kitchen gagdget? I have a hamburger masher thingy from Pampered Chef. It's probably my all time favorite kitchen tool.
4. Are you lucky enough to have a pantry of some kind? Sadly, no.
5. What is your favorite appliance? One that I do not own yet - the Kitchen Aide Mixer in Tangerine (I posted a pic a few posts down).
6. Do you have an eat in kitchen (table in it)? Nope.
7. Do you have a bread box? Nope.
10. Do you have a favorite cookbook that you use? I'm currently working my way through the Pioneer Woman's Cookbook, but my all time favorite is my simple Betty Crocker Cookbook.
11. Are you lucky enough to have recipes passed down from your mom or grandmother? My dad was the cook in our house. I have a few of his, hope to won day earn daughter-of-the-year and get his beef jerky recipe...hint, hint!
12. What's your favorite food? I love a good steak and baked potato.
13. What's your favorite thing to cook? I love making a pot roast in the crockpot. I put it in the night before, then in the morning add potatoes, carrots, celery and onion. We normally have this on Sunday after morning church.
14. Is your coffee pot eletric or stove top? We let someone borrow ours and haven't gotten it back yet.
15. Do you make your own bread? I hope to someday.
16. Name one thing you have hanging on your kitchen wall? I have a small cast iron skillet from Cracker Barrell.
17. Is there a clock in your kitchen? On my microwave.
18. Do you have a bowl of fruit sitting on your table or kitchen counter? No.
19. What type of canisters do you have? Tupperware.
20. Does your kitchen have a theme? Not really, when we move I'm planning to do fall colors.
21. What's for supper tonight? We're eating with friends. They're making the turkey, stuffing, and gravy. I'm making the corn and the Pioneer Woman's mashed potatoes. Mmmmm...can't wait!
22. Do you have enough cabinet space? Absolutely not!
23. Does your family use paper plates? Sometimes.
24. Do you have a good set of China? No...another thing I hope to buy when we get to Australia.
25. Do you wear an apron to work in your kitchen? No, but mainly because I don't have one. Maybe if I had one, I'd wear it.
And finally, 26. Name one thing, if anything, that you would like to change about your kitchen. First, I wish it was in Australia! I would like a big kitchen, with lots of counter space and a good stove!