Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Scrapbooking

I like to take pictures and I like to scrapbook. They go hand in hand. This week my Creative Memories consultant has been hosting Camp Crop-a-Lot. Each evening from 7pm until 11pm you will find me at Bostic's Basement (her crop room).
These pics aren't from this week, they're from a retreat I went to awhile back. I really enjoy preserving our memories for my kid's and their kids and so on. I've been working on a devotional that maybe I'll share on here someday about God and scrapbooks.
Do you scrapbook? I'm a Creative Memories snob. I started scrapbooking with their supplies and can't bring myself to buy anything else. It's a little pricey, but I believe in the long run they will outlast the others.


Meet Kathy, my Creative Memories consultant...

She's nice, if you have any scrapbooking needs, she'll be glad to help. (Please note, I'm not promoting anything. I just spent the past three nights with her and she's such an encouragement in getting my pictures in albums.)

No comments: