Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our Cross-Country Road Trip!

Here's a few pics of our trip...

This is Ganado Baptist Church, it is in the Navajo Reservation. They're doing a great work there.
The Grand Canyon
The kids and I at the Grand Canyon.
Patrick fixed several church vans and bus'.
Bethel Baptist Church working with the Cocopah tribe.
A beautiful sunset in Yuma, Arizona.
We made it to California!
The Pacific Ocean!
Anyone recognize this guy?
He was in Pee Wee Herman's Great Adventure.
After spending the day cleaning the church in Yuma,
I found this guy. I thought he was dead so I kicked him,
I was only wearing flip flops. He wasn't dead!
But he ran away from me rathing than stinging me...
thank the Lord!
I have lots more pictures I'll share later. We're having a good time, and the kid's are doing suprisingly well with all the traveling. We've been able to work with 2 churches meeting American Indians from the Navajo and Cocopah tribes. We've traveled through 13 states and traveled over 3000 miles and believe or not we'll be doing this again next month!

No comments: